Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Clipper Teas has launched a new Organic Gift Box Selection featuring 45 tea bags from its Mood Infusions range, including Clipper Cleanse with Benefits, Snore & Peace and Organic Lemon and Ginger.
- Tea Heritage’s Spring collection for Mother’s Day and Easter features bunny, cloud, sheep, four-leaf clover and flower shaped bags in Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Orange Blossom and Almond Green Tea, Violet and Raspberry Green Tea and Queens Organic Rooibos.
- OSS Craft Distillery, the company behind Bareksten Spirits, has brought in Henrik Ellström from Pernod Ricard to lead international large-scale investment and further commercial growth.
- Suffolk-based brand L.A Brewery has partnered with Asian-inspired healthy restaurant itsu to offer customers two brand new craft drinks: Lemon, Yuzu & Ginger Kombucha and Passionfruit Kombucha.
- Pravera has expanded its portfolio of natural, organic and vegan brands with Raw Sport, which produces a line of plant-based protein powders packed with 25g of protein per serving and enriched with superfoods.
- Emma Heathcote-James, founder of the Little Soap Company, has been honoured with a Women in Innovation Award 2023 through Innovate UK. The win secures a £50,000 grant and a bespoke package of mentoring, coaching and business support.
- Plant-based brand Applewood Vegan is gearing for the picnic season with the launch of its first-ever vegan snacking cheeze in Minis format, available to buy at Morrisons from 27 March.
Organico Realfoods has announced its products have gone through the rigorous Planet-score assessment process for environmental impact, all achieving the highest possible score, triple A.
- In May, Biona is launching what it says are Europe’s first organic hi-oleic peanut butters in two variations: Dark Roast and Super Crunch.
- Following its recent expansion of TiNDLE, Next Gen Foods has announced its acquisition of Mwah!, a new food start-up producing creamy and indulgent dairy-inspired plant-based products.
- NATRUE’s Mark Smith is to moderate a discussion panel called Claims & Consumers: Communicating Clean Beauty with industry representatives at the B2B show Clean Beauty In London on 18 April.
- AvaCare has relaunched its Baby Multi-Vitamin Drops with improvements including added ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate, naturally occurring methylated versions of vitamins B9 and B12, zinc gluconate instead of citrate and a Tutti Frutti flavour.
- Baobab-boosted shot brand Unrooted has announced that its Good Days – Cool Mint, CBD & Cucumber flavour will now be stocked on Amazon, making it the first ever CBD shot available on the website.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.