Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Tea brand Vahdam India has collaborated with the hit Netflix series Emily in Paris, which is back for its third series, to create a collection of bespoke teas inspired by Emily Cooper’s chic Parisian life.
- Entries for the 2023 Free From Food Awards are now open. The entry window is only five weeks and closes on Tuesday 10 February. Visit the FFFA website for details.
- Byron Burger has launched a Veganuary Burger in partnership with Meatless Farm. It comprises a Meatless Farm vegan chicken breast, smashed avocado, pickled jalapeños, chipotle ketchup, spiced vegan cheddar, shredded iceberg lettuce and a slice of tomato.
- Faace launched its first crowdfunding campaign via Seedrs in December to support global expansion plans and help tackle investing inequality (female-led crowdfunding campaigns are 32% more successful at reaching their target than male-led campaigns.
- Julienne Bruno has teamed up with delivery service GoPuff to make its Collection 01, including its dairy-free Burrella, Crematta and Superstraccia cheeses, available on the app.
- Glasgow-based David MacDonald, owner of Cullen Eco-Friendly Packaging, won the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2022 at the recent EY Awards ceremony in Manchester.
- Indi Supplements – a range of whole food enhancers designed to fill the ‘nutrition gaps’ – has launched into selected Whole Foods stores. The line includes Indi Body, Indi Mind, Indi Build, Indi Tone and Indi Rest.
- Jamu Wild, the UK based naturally flavoured, sparkling botanical water brand, is available in the Virgin Club House Lounge and Revival at Heathrow Airport until February 2023.
- The Great British Porridge Co has launched a brand new flavour for 2023, Oatrageously Original, which targets those consumers who want to enjoy the true versatility of oats and make their porridge or overnight oat combo their own.
- LastObject’s latest product is Laundry Detergent Sheets – an eco-friendly and non-toxic alternative to regular laundry detergent. Free of phosphates, paraffin, and sulphates, they’re plastic-free, liquid-free and compact.
- Plant-based food brand Heura has announced a major UK listing with national supermarket chain Waitrose which will see the brand’s products available in nearly 200 stores nationwide.
- Here We Flo, which offers eco-friendly organic period care, bladder care and condoms, is now available to purchase on Sephora.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.