Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Green People’s new allPaws Fetch Me a Bath Dog Shampoo Cleansing set features Scent Free Sensitive Shampoo (100ml) and Wild Mint Cleansing Shampoo (100ml) together with a natural rubber ball which features a snack hidey-hole.
- Vegan pet food brand Omni has launched a crowd-funding campaign on Seedrs to help accelerate its future growth. Consumers will be offered an investment opportunity for as little as £11.
- SRSLY’ is launching its Mixed Berries and Raspberry jams this month, ideal for anyone watching their calories or sugar intake, with only 17kcals, 2.9g of net carbs and 1.9g of sugar.
- Yummtella Hazelnut Chocolate spread is now available in retail. It is sugar-free/keto-friendly, low carb, high protein and gluten-free.
- HayMax organic drug-free allergen barrier balm for hay fever has won a British Made Award for Best British Allergy Product 2022.
- British hard seltzer brand SERVED, co-owned by Ellie Goulding, has launched into Morrisons as part of its ‘Growing British Brands’ accelerator programme.
- The Free From Skincare Awards are now open to entries, with a deadline of 6 March. Featuring 16 product categories, plus special awards for Best Brand, Free From Achievement and Best Labelling, this year also sees a new award for Digital Presence.
- Organic children’s food brand Organix has announced that it is now a B Corp business, achieving accreditation with a score of 92.9.
- The Guild of Fine Food has launched a new bursary for Great Taste 2023 which offers 50 micro food and drink producers the chance to put one new product in front of its expert panel of Great Taste judges for free. Applications must be in by 7 February.
- US born skincare brand Vintner’s Daughter has announced its new status as B-Corporation certified, ‘scoring a top ranking in the Personal Care Products category’.
- Peak has launched its innovative duo of mood drinks – Peak Rise (Raspberry & Lime) and Peak Unwind (Peach Rose) – into Urban Outfitters UK.
- Trilogy has released the latest iteration of its rosehip oil with Instant Glow Rosehip Oil – a high-performing beauty oil blend with three golden pigments for a healthy, glowing complexion.
- Organic skincare and bodycare brand Wild Beauty from Rhug Estate has appointed Leah Mullard as its new UK & International head of sales.
- Just launched, Cherry Bakewell is the eighth flavour in Popcorn Kitchen’s ongoing mission to recreate an immersive popcorn experience of favourite childhood ‘sweet tooth’ memories.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.