Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Zero waste beauty brand SBTRCT has launched its sustainable solid skincare range of cleansers, balms and serums into H Beauty stores in Bristol and Gateshead and online at Harrods.
- Potato-powered plant-based milk DUG now has a new, low in sugar, maltodextrin-free recipe with an improved taste and longer shelf life. Low in saturated fat, it is fortified with Calcium, vitamins D, B12, B2, and folic acid.
- Ethical nutrition and supplement brand DR.VEGAN has announced a £566k fundraise through private investors and plans to add a further £1.5 million this quarter through an EIS investable round as it aims to ‘clean-up’ the supplements industry.
- UK based naturally flavoured, sparkling botanical water brand Jamu Wild Water has launched into the Virgin Club House Lounge and Revival at Heathrow Airport where it will be available until February 2023.
- Greenfrog Botanic’s new Neroli & Rose Essential Oil is now available in 15ml bottles. The mood-lifting oil promotes feelings of inner peace and is perfect for giving laundry a scent boost without using harsh chemicals.
- The ProVeg Incubator has raised the amount of investment it makes in start-ups that join its programme, raising from the previous cap of €250,000, to up to €300,000, including €75,000 worth of in-kind services.
- London-based Human Nature Food is launching its plant-based snacks with Degusta box in the UK as part of its online shop launch. Variants include Hot Jalapeño & Lime Lentil Sticks and Smoky BBQ Pea Rings.
- Cawston Press has unveiled the launch of a new 1 litre range of Pressed Juices, designed specifically for the on-trade and food service, including Crisp Cranberry, Zesty Orange, Terrific Tomato, Sweet Pineapple and Cloudy Apple.
- WNWN Food Labs has announced that Lyaness cocktail bar in London has added the brand’s cocoa-free chocolate to its menu in a new cocktail: the Comma Chameleon.
- Baobab-boosted shot brand Unrooted is expanding its range in February with a turmeric shot crafted using natural ingredients and boosted with baobab.
- Vegan pet food brand Omni has launched a crowd-funding campaign which set a new record in its category, having overfunded within 15 minutes of going live on the Seedrs. Consumers can invest for as little as £11.
- The Great Taste food and drink accreditation scheme organized by the Guild of Fine Food, opens for entries once again. Entries close on 7 February 2023 at 12pm and judging takes place from mid-March to mid-June 2023.
- Take Stock, creators of 100% natural bone broths, has just launched into Booths. The collection features Chicken, Beef, Fish and Vegan Bone Broths with responsibly sourced, fresh ingredients and no hormones or GMOs.
- International plant nutrition firm Haifa Group Ltd and food-tech innovator SimpliiGood by AlgaeCore Technologies Ltd have joined forces to optimize the SimpliiGood spirulina supply chain while promoting their net zero goals.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.