Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Following its UK launch last year, Swedish coffee brand Löfbergs has brought its Fika Dark Roast Ground Coffee to 442 Tesco stores this February.
- With Jayn Sterland’s two-year tenure as the chair of the Sustainable Beauty Coalition (SBC) coming to an end, the SBC has announced current vice-chair Jo Chidley will take over the role. Sterland will become SBC’s ESG Pillar President.
- Low-carb, high-protein brand SRSLY has ventured into the pizza category, with the introduction of three ‘generously topped’ SKUs: Spicy Chicken, Three Cheese & Pesto & Double Pepperoni.
- The latest addition to Salt of the Earth’s certified vegan and natural deodorant is the new refillable Neroli & Orange Blossom. Fragranced with top notes of orange and lime and base notes of neroli, the deodorant is quick drying with an all-natural formula.
- Health brand THERA Nordic has introduced REZCUE to the UK. The dual action acid reflux product simultaneously soothes and heals the gut with ingredients including zinc carnosine and l-glutamine.
- Cocos Organic has expanded its functional, gut-friendly range with new 400g cartons of its Mixed Berry Yoghurt and Mango Passionfruit Yoghurt.
- New from Oppo Brothers come four ‘guilt-free’ sweet treats: Chocolate Hazelnut Snacking Balls, Vanilla Almond Caramel Swirl Ice Cream Sticks, Salted Caramel Biscuit Crunch Ice Cream Sticks and Caramelised Biscuit Swirl Ice Cream.
- 8Foods has secured a listing in 50 Holland & Barrett stores for its Keto8 Sesame Bagels, Keto8 Brownie, Keto8 Victoria Sponge, Keto8 Blondie Loaf and Paleo Spiced Carrot Cake.
- Coldpress has entered the juice shots arena with two new products: Apple Ginger (with 17% ginger) and Orange Apple Passionfruit Turmeric (with 10% turmeric).
- Bouclème’s collection of natural hair care, ranging from curl-specific cleansers to scalp care products, is now available to shop at ASOS Face + Body.
- Continuing its mission to reduce its environmental impact, Kit & Kin, co-founded by Spice Girl Emma Bunton, has announced that its eco nappy range is moving entirely to paper packaging.
- ProVeg International has welcomed the announcement that major food retailer, Lidl, is to increase its plant-based offerings and reduce animal-based products as part of a strategy to reduce the company’s environmental impact.
- Remedy has become the first kombucha brand to launch in bp, with Wild Berry and Raspberry Lemonade 250ml now available in bp-owned convenience stores nationwide.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.