Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Cannaray CBD supplement range – including CBD Day & Night Oil Drops, CBD Capsules, citrus-flavoured CBD Gummies and CBD Muscle Balm – is now available in Holland & Barrett’s UK stores and online.
- DIRTEA, which produces a range of powders and super blends incorporating functional mushrooms, has partnered with W London to launch the UK’s first ‘Brain Booster’ menu to support the health and wellbeing of guests.
- Heura has announced a €20 million funding round in what’s anticipated to be one of 2023’s largest Series B rounds in Europe in the alternative proteins industry.
- Doctor Seaweed’s Weed & Wonderful Pure Organic Seaweed, Immunity+, Focus+ and Menopause+ supplements are now available in Boots stores.
- After launching its food-tech alternative to chocolate, WNWN has expanded its Hackney Wick production facility to increase volume and supply CPG food companies with a more ethical alternative to commoditized cocoa.
- Mr Bug has launched a gift box containing four 80g snack packs for dogs: A Veggie One, A Fruity One, A Nutty One & The Cheesy One.
- Ecotone has announced that Whole Earth soft drinks are back in stock following production moving to the UK.
- Swedish coffee brand, Löfbergs has launched into the UK for the first time with new listings in Tesco and Ocado. The range comprises Organic Dark Roast, Organic Medium and Single Origin Brazil in ground or whole bean options.
- Formula Botanica has revealed that its popular, members-only site, The Lab at Formula Botanica, has gained accreditation from the CPD Certification Service UK.
- Purpose-driven wellness brand Aduna is now a certified B Corp. Co-founder Andrew Hunt says: “We’re proud to be joining a global movement of businesses committed to making a positive impact.”
- Nonsuch Shrubs fruit, cyder vinegar and botanical syrups are available in: Caramelised Pineapple & Ginger, Wild Hedgerow & Rose, Bittersweet Apple & Cardamom and, Blood Orange & Bitter Lemon.
- Skincare brand, KAEĀ – which features New Zealand active botanicals and UMF™15+ manuka honey – has launched on natural beauty destination Content Beauty & Wellbeing.
- Cocoa Canopy is expanding its sustainability credentials by becoming an early adopter of NatureFlex, a cellulose film offering reliability, flexibility and on-shelf stability while being renewable and compostable.
- Violife has launched its new Celebration Platter in festive packaging for Christmas, comprising four vegan alternatives to cheese in festive flavours, including new Vegan Blue and Le Rond Camembert, and complete with recipe leaflet.
- Minor Figures’ new all-purpose oat milks – Everyday Oat and Everyday Oat Light – have launched into 300 Tesco and 400 Morrisons stores nationwide.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.