Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- DASH Water has expanded its portfolio of natural soft drinks with the launch of DASH Lime – its zestiest flavour yet. Bold, bright and 100% natural it is made from just three simple ingredients: fresh spring water, bubbles and wonky limes.
- Dr Organic has launched its new 100% recyclable 5L refills (equivalent to 20 bottles) supplied with a convenient pump refill aluminium bottle for ease of use and available in three hero ingredients ranges.
- The new nutritionally optimized bread SUPERLOAF has launched nationwide with Marks & Spencer across the UK and is available in 400 stores. High in fibre it is packed with prebiotic fibres and bioactive compounds.
- Available in three SKUs, Faith in Nature has introduced new 1L bottles which hold the equivalent of 2.5 standard bottles, so customers can save money, reduce plastic usage and save space.
- New Prism Toothpaste Tablets are available in Peppermint and Remineralising Whitening, both with fluoride and fluoride-free, and have launched alongside the brand’s sustainable Bamboo Toothbrush.
- ZENB has introduced two new ragu sauces: Aubergine with Basil & Olive Oil and Mushroom with Marjoram & Olive Oil. A good source of fibre, the Vegan Society-approved sauces are gluten-free and contribute towards the 1 of your 5 a day.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies’ new limited-edition bee-friendly Lemon Balm and Elderflower BIODIVERSITEA. The infusion of elderflower, lime flower, fennel seed, chamomile and lemon balm is traditionally used to support healthy digestion and relaxation.
- Suma Wholefoods’ Edamame Hummus was named the Best New Organic Product at NOPEX in April. Made with organic edamame beans, green peas and a blend of spices, it comes in a glass jar and has a much longer shelf life than chilled hummus.
- Non-alcoholic cocktail brand Mavrik has launched two new 100% natural variants to its range – Espresso Martini and Passion Star Martini – created for those seeking a healthier alternative to alcohol.
- Highland Boundary distillery in Perthshire has released ‘the world’s first’ wild Scottish aromatic cocktail bitters, made only from sustainably harvested botanicals. Seven years in development, each ingredient is individually prepared using specific maturation conditions.
- Six weeks after becoming European Age Group Champion in Italy, Bravura Foods’ MD Lisa Gawthorne has now taken the gold medal in the World Championships to be crowned the new World Age Group Champion.
- Kaytea coldbrew teas drinks brand’s latest SKU is White Peach. Launching in it will be presented in a new slimline can, as will the brand’s existing Spearkling Rosay.
- To celebrate its recent launch across Morrisons stores online and nationwide, in May TiNDLE gave away samples of its newly released Burgers and Nuggets across London, Leeds and Manchester.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.