Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- In addition to unveiling a refreshed brand identity and unique new bottle design, MOJU has also organized its shot portfolio into three benefit-led pillars: Vitality, Immunity and Gut Health.
- Innovative sustainable electric toothbrush brand SURI has achieved B Corp certification, becoming the first toothbrush brand in the UK to do so.
- HayMax has received Best Allergen Barrier Balm Company 2023 in the UK Enterprise Awards 2023.
- Reduced sugar jam brand Fearne & Rosie has achieved three new listings this month via Amazon, Booths and select Morrisons stores.
- ‘Due to popular demand’, Cauldron Foods has announced the permanent return of its veggie Cumberland and Lincolnshire sausages to its portfolio following their discontinuance in January.
- The European Specialist Sports Nutrition Alliance (ESSNA) has announced the return of the ESSNawards in 2023, to be held in London’s Stamford Bridge stadium on Thursday 7 December.
- Yorkshire-based worker-owned Suma Wholefoods has joined Business Declares, the growing network of businesses who acknowledge the climate and ecological emergency.
- Zero saste beauty brand SBTRCT has earned B Corporation certification, having gained an overall score of 90.7.
- After 23 years of service and leadership in global organizations, Jasmijn de Boo has become the first CEO of ProVeg International.
- Radnor Splash flavoured water range from Radnor is launching its biggest ever ‘Thirsty for Thrills’ on-pack promotion in partnership with Alton Towers Resort to offer 2-for-1 entry on every 500ml and 1.5L bottle.
- Vegan and free-from chocolate brand NOMO has introduced its latest tasty treat – Crispy Mo (15g) – available at Sainsbury’s and Morrisons. The treat is free from dairy, gluten, eggs and nuts.
- Mama Sood’s is a new brand of homemade chutneys founded by mother and son Neetu and Paalan Sood. The initial offer comprises: Date & Tamarind, Apple, Tomato & Pineapple, and Chilli.
- Gut health brand Bio&Me has achieved B Corp certification, with a 95.9 B Impact Score.
- Prodigy has expanded into the Irish market through supermarket chain SuperValu and convenience store group Circle K. The brand’s latest bars are Salted Caramel Chocolate, Cahoots Peanut & Caramel Chocolate Dark & Sea Salt Chocolate.
- Made with a blend of chillies, ginger, paprika and garlic, SRSLY’s new Sweet Chilli Sauce contains only 14 kcals, 1.9g carbs and 0.3g sugar per 100ml.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.