Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Botanical skincare brand KAEĀ, whose products feature New Zealand active botanicals and KAEĀ’s own UMF™15+ Manuka Honey, has launch at the Villars Palace Hotel in its newly created KAEĀ Spa.
- Sebastian Munden, former executive VP and general manager for Unilever UK & Ireland has joined WRAP as its new chair to help drive forward action against critical climate milestones.
- Circular economy brand UpCircle has announced that it is now a certified B Corporation, having met the highest standards for social and environmental performance after a nine-month journey that began in March 2022.
- After getting listings in larger Tesco superstores in the spring, dips brand RAMONA’S has now launched its 500g tubs of Heavenly Houmous into Tesco Express stores nationwide.
- MycoTechnology and IFF have entered a partnership to co-develop alternative proteins and next-generation food and beverage products for the European market.
- Doctor Seaweed’s new Beauty+ formula is a wholefood and natural source of essential iodine, vitamins A, B2, B3, C, E, biotin, selenium and zinc to naturally support hair, skin and nails.
- Nutrition Geeks’ B12 Dual Power contains two forms of vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin) in one easy swallow tablet; and its Ashwagandha Calm combines 2,400mg of ashwagandha with vitamin B6, B12, l-theanine and l-tryptophan.
- Period pant pioneer fluxies (renamed from FLUX Undies) has launched a new range of period underwear aimed at teenagers and available in three styles – the Hipster, the Boyshort and the Boxer Short – and three sizes: 10-12, 13-14 and 15-16.
- Spanish health food company Flax & Kale has won the Best Beverage 2022 World Plant Based Taste Award with its Dragon Lemonade Kombucha.
- Grace Foods has introduced three new Exotic Chips: Cassava (a nutty root vegetable); Purple Sweet Potato; and Tostones (crisp, flattened plantains with a real ‘crunch’ factor).
- Eco-friendly personal care brand Here We Flo has secured £1.7 million in an angel funding round to ‘supercharge growth’ in 2023.
- Parenting website www.bizziebaby.co.uk has awarded HayMax organic allergen barrier balms a BizzieBaby 2022 Silver Award.
- CBDfx has incorporated a subsidiary in Japan, NEwhere Japan GK, after four years of selling in the country via a distributor, to place increased focus on the Japanese market.
- Fearne & Rosie Reduced Sugar Jams has been recognized as a certified B Corporation, achieving a 93.4 B Impact Score.
- Seriously Low Carb has changed its name to SRSLY and rolled out new packaging adorning a new logo.
- TiNDLE plant-based chicken brand is set for a sneak preview in the UK, making its debut at select Morrisons stores and online for a limited time during Veganuary.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.