Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Future Farm has announced a listing in Ocado which includes its flagship product, The Future Burger, plus Future Sausages and Future Chick’n, which – in an exclusive for Ocado – will be available in the frozen food aisle.
- Northern Irish ‘field to fridge’ dairy farm Draynes Farm, based in Lisburn, County Antrim, has announced that its ice cream is now on sale in the Republic of Ireland for the first time, after it was awarded an InterTradeIreland grant to support cross-border trade.
- Capsicana has launched two new ready to serve salsas into Sainsbury’s. Made with mild red pepper and smoked paprika, Easy-Going Salsa has a sweet, smoky flavour; Full-On Feisty Salsa features chipotle and habanero chillies to provide great taste and a chilli heat.
- Scottish compostable foodservice packaging company Vegware has released its Sustainability Report 2021 detailing its commitment to driving access to composting infrastructure. The full report can be viewed here.
- Soil Association Certification has appointed Alex Cullen as its new commercial and marketing director. Cullen joins the organic certification business from NHS Blood and Transplant where she was head of marketing.
- Doughlicious’ new line of Super Stuffed cookies with gooey centres include two vegan variants: Bounty-licious – chunky oat chocolate chip cookies with a coconut centre; and O.G Salted Chocolate Chip – chocolate chip cookies stuffed with chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Dr. Bronner’s has released its 2022 All-One! Report: Leading With Heart – its eighth annual impact report summarizing data and stories on social justice and environmental efforts in 2021.
- As entries open for 2023, The Beauty Shortlist Awards has announced its judges: Lisa Payne, Justine Jenkins, Katie Hill, Bryanna Martonis, Liz McCarthy, Lynda D’aboh (all UK); Dawn del Russo and Chelsea Clark (US); and Vanessa Noy and Leesa Gibbs (Australia).
- Coldpress Foods has extended its HPP juice line to include Lime and Lemon Juices in 1 litre bottles.
- Sustainable anti-mosquito brand incognito has been awarded the Climate Pledge Friendly Badge from Amazon which highlights products that support the platform’s commitment to help preserve the natural world.
- The SOiL Aromatherapy Advent Calendar offers 24 1ml mini vials behind of either organic essential oils, carrier oils, blends or massage oils, including Christmas classics such as frankincense, myrrh and eucalyptus.
- Eco-friendly, organic and plastic-free period care brand FLO is now available to buy on the high street in Superdrug stores.
- Nail Kind Danish has introduced three new colours – Disco Diva, Cheeky Club and Tempt Me to its nail polish line. Made from up to 85% bio-sourced ingredients such as sugarcane, cotton and corn, they are vegan and cruelty-free.
- Remedy Kombucha Mango Passion and Cherry Plum 250ml and DASH Water Peach and Cucumber 330ml will be rolling out in Starbucks stores and drive-thrus across the UK from September, supported by an integrated marketing campaign.
- Gut health food brand Bio&Me has secured a major new distribution deal for its Gut-Loving, Prebiotic Yoghurts, with Original and Madagascan Vanilla launching in 260 Asda stores across the UK.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.