Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- On 6 October, GP and health writer Dr Ellie Cannon will lead a panel of experts – including Skin:Genius co-founder Julia Vearncombe – at the inaugural FaceUp2It event which aims to boost self-esteem and confidence in people living with skin conditions.
- Personalized nutrition platform Vitl has launched into key WHSmith travel stores, including Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted Airports and Euston, and Manchester train stations. The move will see its CBD gummy travel tins in-store available in retail for the first time.
- Family owned gifting brand, The Somerset Toiletry Company has brought its soap manufacturing in-house to a new facility in north Somerset. New additions to its Ministry of Soap bar range include: Animal Print, Gift Note and French Fancy.
- Heura has created a series of five mini-games in the popular online game Minecraft to announce the launch of its new Burger – its ‘healthiest and tastiest’ yet – and highlight the benefits of plant-based eating.
Sustainable babycare brand Kit & Kin, which was co-founded by Emma Bunton, has announced it has been awarded B Corp Certification.
- International vegan food brand Oumph! has launched its Buffalo Bites – crispy gluten-free cornflake-coated plant-based chunks in a hot buffalo-style sauce.
- Following a decision by the management team at Clarks (Wantage) Ltd to cease production at the end of 2022, Doves Farm Foods has agreed the purchase of the Wessex Mill flour brand.
- VegfestUK will be relocating to the Olympia Grand for its vegan event on 12-13 November 2022. The festival will feature new products, cookery classes, a kids’ area, fitness sessions, lectures and live comedy.
Wellness and lifestyle brand Lifeplus has become the official sponsor of Little Kickers educational footy programme for pre-school children and will help advance its sustainability mission.
- York artisan condiment start-up Puckett’s has seen success in the Great Taste awards; its Blackcurrant Jam was awarded two gold stars while its Strawberry & Gooseberry and Orange Blossom jams were each awarded one gold star.
- Green People’s new Age Defy+ Soothing Anti-Redness Oil Serum, designed for those aged 35+, is delicately scented with balancing palmarosa, skin-toning neroli and complexion-calming lavender, and uses apricot plant stem cell technology to reduce redness.
- Ethical British perfume brand Flaya has launched a plastic-free refill option for its fragrances for men. The brand’s Laura Collings comments: “We’re committed to reducing our impact on the environment. Offering refills is just one part of our efforts.”
- Oskia’s Super-R Retinoid Sleep Serum Facial Capsules 0.5% is a powerful yet non-sensitizing retinol treatment for a firm, plump and youthful complexion. It contains an advanced Super-Nutrient Retinoid Complex with cellular nutrients, botanical actives and key antioxidants.
- Spare Snacks’ Scrapples have launched into British Airways’ Speedbird Café, as well as rolling out in major retail for the first time, across Morrisons and Co-op stores around the country, as well as Ocado.
The latest innovation from Popcorn Kitchen is a vegan-friendly Chocolate Brownie variant of its hand-popped popcorn, made using Belgian chocolate.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.