GOED, the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s, has opened registration for the 2024 GOED Exchange event. This biennial conference is THE premier event for the omega-3 industry and promises to bring together executives throughout the global supply chain for three days of education, networking and in-depth conversations about the omega-3 market.
This year’s theme is Collaborating Today for the Solutions of Tomorrow. GOED managing director Ellen Schutt commented, “Right now there are challenges within the omega-3 marketplace and it’s important that we as an industry work together to ensure a healthy future. The GOED Exchange event has historically been a great venue for collaboration among key executives in the omega-3 space and the upcoming conference is more important than ever so we can discuss issues and brainstorm solutions together.
Agenda highlights include:
• Keynote presentation on artificial intelligence and the customer experience
• Presentations from Meta (Facebook) and e-commerce expert Pattern.com providing insights on consumer influencers and advice on globalizing an omega-3 brand
• Industry roundtable on the current supply chain challenges
• A session on ChatGPT versus the CSD (GOED’s Clinical Study Database)
• Closing keynote on “how to market omega-3s so they’re not boring”
• Plus, presentations on the pet food and alternative seafood market, European regulatory issues, the latest from China, omega-3 sustainability developments and MORE
The GOED Exchange event also offers excellent networking opportunities. New this year — afternoon team building activities designed to encourage collaboration and creativity.
We are offering both in-person and virtual options for the 2024 event and plan to stream all sessions live.
Also, as an incentive for those who are planning to attend the event in-person we are holding a drawing for the first 100 registrants. Prize will be three nights hotel at the host hotel, Grand Hyatt Athens (a €540/$579 value). To register, visit goed-exchange.com.
About GOED: GOED (Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s) represents the worldwide EPA and DHA omega-3 industry, with a mission to increase consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3s around the world. The membership is built on a quality standard unparalleled in the market and members must comply with quality and ethics guidelines that ensure members produce quality products that consumers can trust. Our 180+ members represent the entire supply chain of EPA and DHA omega-3s, from fisheries and crude oil suppliers to refiners, concentrators and finished product brands.