Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Protein cereal brand SURREAL and gourmet sweets company Candy Kittens have teamed up to create a Wild Strawberry flavour cereal with 14g protein and 0g sugar per bowl.
- SRSLY Low Carb has broadened its pizza offer with the launch of its Meat Free Feast topped with Buffalo Chick’n Strips, Vegeroni and Chorizo-no Crumble.
- The UK arm of Amazon-owned Whole Foods Market saw a record loss in 2022, reporting a pre-tax loss of £26.3 million, with sales falling 2.9% to £91.6 million.
- Popcorn Kitchen has announced the arrival of its latest fruity-themed sweet treat, Blueberry Muffin popcorn.
- Alcohol free cocktail brand Mavrik has signed a deal with CrossCountry Train Network to supply its Cuban Mojito canned cocktails on the fast train service that connects major cities across Britain.
- Nairn’s new Toffee Flavour Oaties are crumbly biscuits made with gluten-free wholegrain oats, boasting an indulgent and rich toffee flavour and containing 45% less sugar than the average sweet gluten-free biscuit.
- Frank’s Remedies has partnered with WHSmith to launch its skincare products in the retailer’s Heathrow & Gatwick airport stores to help remedy skin concerns triggered by flying, such as irritation, breakouts and dehydration.
- Organic allergen barrier balm brand HayMax has announced that it has won an award at the Global 100, 2023 Awards.
- Over the Moo’s new plant-based bite-sized choc ice sharing bags have launched in Vanilla and Caramel flavours.
- UK CBD brand Goodrays has announced a new listing, its first in the food-to-go category: its Passionfruit & Pomelo CBD drinks are now available in the Waitrose Meal Deal nationwide.
- FATSO’s new 40g travel-sized bars in Home Run, Nan’s Stash and Kings Ransom variants, have launched in a bid to expand the dark chocolate brand’s route to market.
- Biona took home numerous accolades at this year’s Great Taste Awards, winning a total of 16, including a 3-star award for its Organic Cashew Nut Butter.
- Farm Shop & Deli Show has opened entries for its Retailer Awards for 2024, in partnership with The Grocer and championed by Fieldfare.
- Organic wine producer Codorníu has launched its Gran Cremant, marking a significant milestone by becoming the only non-French brand to utilize the coveted Crémant appellation.
- Naksha has created two sweet-themed baking kits inspired by flavours of the Middle East: Milk chocolate blondies with Lebanese tahini and Dark chocolate fondant with Turkish coffee.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.