Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Zaytoun has added Smoked Almonds to its festive range of Fairtrade-certified roasted almonds, joining its Roasted Chili and Caramelised variants, made with hand-harvested Om Al-Fahem almonds.
- LAKRIDS BY BÜLOW has secured listings in 23 John Lewis stores nationwide and online. The retailer will stock five products, including new flavours from its Winter collection.
- Ethical Consumer Week 2023 from 6-10 November will spotlight inspiring organizations and innovative regenerative approaches that are responding to the challenges we are facing.
- Cypressa’s trio of ambient 50g olive pouches in Plain, Chilli and Garlic & Herb variants for on-the-go snacking are available in Asda and WHSmith (in the Meal deal) stores nationwide.
- Green People’s five-strong line of natural and organic roll-on deodorants are now presented in a 100% recyclable bottle that’s made with post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic.
- The Parmigiano Reggiano Consortium’s three-year integrated campaign, co-funded by the EU, promotes Parmigiano Reggiano and its Protected Designation Origin status to the UK.
- Protein Water brand Vievé has revealed a new 120-strong listing with WHSmith stores across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
- Supplements brand Kinetica Sports has been announced as the second gold sponsor of the European Specialist Sports Nutrition Awards (ESSNawards) 2023.
- Grace Foods UK has launched its new Purple Sweet Potato Chips and Tostones into Morrisons and Tesco, with the latter is also stocking the brand’s Cassava Chips.
- FHIRST’s gut-loving living soda range has scooped two awards at the Health & Wellbeing Awards, securing wins in the Hydration and Gut Health categories.
- Registration is now open for the forthcoming Free From Food 2023 which returns to the RAI Amsterdam from 21-22 November 2023.
- Radnor FAM has renewed its partnership with The Anti-Bullying Alliance for the third successive year to help make a significant impact on bullying in UK schools.
- Following successful listings in the UK with Ocado and Marks & Spencer’s, Dodoni’s Feta and Halloumi baked cheese snacks have launched in over 500 WHSmith outlets across the UK.
- From September, Flawsome!’s Wonky Fruit Water Cartons will join the Zizzi menu, offering a healthy and tasty alternative soft drink option to young diners and the foodservice industry.
- Fearne & Rosie has secured £450,000 investment from investors including female-focused angel investment community Obu and TwinklHive.
- Naturally fast food brand LEON Grocery has launched its Gluten Free Chicken (GFC) Nuggets into Ocado.
- The Beauty Shortlist is now accepting entries for the 2024 Beauty Shortlist & Wellbeing Awards. For the Categories and 2024 Entry Form visit https://bit.ly/3Cm3Jj6.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.