Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Plant-based meat company Heura has partnered with LEON to launch the new Vegan Harissa Chick’n Wrap in 74 stores across the UK including London, Oxford, Manchester, Brighton, as well as on Uber Eats.
- Cosy Cottage Soap, which has been developing and making a range of hand and cuticle care products for Navy Professional for the past three years, is now selling the products from its shop in Malton.
- Weleda has relaunched its natural oral care range with brightly-coloured chunky toothpaste tubes made from recyclable aluminium and lined with a special protective lacquer, designed to sit nose-down for handy storage.
- Lifeplan has announced the appointment of three new board directors: manufacturing and supply chain director, Garry Gibbs; Commercial director Iain Laing; and finance director Mark Phillips.
- CBD brand Kaya has landed in Holland & Barrett with a range of natural and organic gummy bears, oils and chewing gum combining CBD with adaptogenic plants. The products are now also available through the GoPuff app.
- Love Ocean’s whale tail Kids Hair & Body Wash and Kids Bubble Bath has launched on boots.com and into the childrenswear departments at Selfridges Trafford Centre and Birmingham, joining its existing flagship Oxford Street store.
- Following the success of its recent UK launch, international vegan food brand Oumph! has introduced its plant-based alternative to drumsticks, Spicy Drums, into Sainsbury’s stores.
- British-founded refill and self-care brand fiils has expanded its range of refillable, aluminium bottles to include a new sleek matte black colourway, available in 340ml and 400ml sizes.
- Ester-C has announced a new agreement consolidating the distribution of Ester-C raw material into just one European distributor, Natumin Pharma, in Sweden.
- Sustainable plant pot manufacturer elho has become the first company in Europe to be certified by TÜV after showcasing its extensive sustainability credentials.
- Functional gummy brand Nutrigums has appointed Terjinder Singh Purewal as head of international expansion and distribution to scale its operations overseas after receiving its first international exclusive distribution agreement.
- BumbleZest has launched its six functional super shots – which include Revive + Restore, Detox + Defend and Calm + Comfort – in selected Morrisons supermarkets nationwide in the retailer’s new ‘Health & Wellbeing’ sections.
- Ed Sheeran has joined forces with independent clothing brand, Lucy & Yak, to design an exclusive capsule collection of organic items inspired by the artwork from his latest album.
Free-from Scottish bakery Lazy Day has revealed the second phase of a transformational rebrand with a new look celebration cake collection including Chocolate Celebration Cake and Vanilla Cake.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.