Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Employee-owned B Corp and PBC brand ALOHA is now Climate Neutral Certified, the first in the plant-based protein bar category to achieve this certification, it says.
- The 10th Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards are now open for 2023 with an entry deadline of 30 April. The expert-tested winning products will be revealed on Thursday 15 June.
- SRSLY Low Carb has created a low-carb small chunk, Sweet Pickle that aims to bring ‘extra umami panache’ to your Ploughman’s.
- Mahala Botanical has launched Mahala Botanical Amber as a complement to its Original variant. The dark alcohol-free spirit brings chillies, smoke and oak to a carefully balanced blend of botanicals.
- Gnosis by Lesaffre has announced the new identity for its scientifically backed Vitamin K2 as MK-7: MenaQ7.
- The frozen snacking brand Pukpip has announced its Real Frozen Bananas Dipped in Dark Chocolate are now listed with Vegan Kind.
- The American Botanical Council has presented its 2023 ABC Steven Foster Botanical Conservation and Sustainability Award to the Swiss non-profit organization FairWild Foundation.
- Remedy Kombucha has launched into Fuller’s, with its Mango Passion and Wild Berry flavours now available in Fuller’s pubs across the UK.
- CRAVE has launched its latest SKU – Flamin’ Hot Wots’inits – into Morrisons. Offering fiery spices and a ‘flamin’ hot kick’, the snacks are vegan and free-from gluten, lactose and milk.
- Tippaws has launched Long-lasting Clumping Litter – a cat sanitation solution with a patented antibacterial formula made from by-product plant fibres that are compostable, biodegradable and FSC-certified.
- The Bristol Vegan Fayre is returning to the city from 2-3 September and, new for this year, The London Vegan Comedy Festival takes place at Kensington Town Hall on 30 September to 1 October.
- Plant-based chicken brand TiNDLE has announced is officially debuting its Burgers and Nuggets at Morrisons stores nationwide.
- Here We Flo, the family of brands offering sustainable and organic period care, bladder care and condoms, has achieved B Corp Status.
- Vegan free-from brand NOMO has launched its new chunky Cookie Dough block bar, made with creamy chocolate wrapped around crumbly sweet cookie dough.
- Somerset’s oldest family cider maker Sheppy’s is launching a brand-new variation of its popular fruit ciders in the form of Cider with Blackberry & Elderflower.
- Ely-based ingredient supplier Cambridge Commodities has announced that it has become a Certified B Corporation.
- US liposomal supplement brand Quicksilver Scientific has launched onto the UK market via quicksilverscientific.uk.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.