Bite-size pieces of news from Natural Products News
- Modern Milkman has partnered with Good Company to bring kefir yoghurt to the nation’s doorsteps, delivered in return and reuse glass bottles.
- B Corp wellness catering company Pow Food’s new nationwide made-to-order ‘At Home Gourmet Dining Range’ offers a range of starters and soups, mains, sides and desserts.
- Prodigy has rebranded its Phenomenoms biscuit range with a healthier reinvention of its Chocolate Digestives and Chocolate Oaties, along with a new eye-catching design.
- Skin Proud’s Daily Saviour Skin Restoring Cream has active urban shield complex as its hero ingredient along with squalane, niacinamide and ceramides to leave skin replenished.
- Incognito has received an ‘excellent’ Good Shopping Guide ethical score in its Ethical Skincare Ratings Table and successfully passed its ethical benchmark.
- Rokit Health has announced that its ready-to-drink cold brew coffees, enriched with vitamins, minerals and botanicals, have launched into WHSmith travel stores.
- MONPURE London is the Official Hair Sponsor of Copenhagen Fashion Week’s (taking place from 7-11 August) NEWTALENT showcase.
- Pact Coffee is releasing 100% recyclable packaging, made from recycled materials, that funds plastic bottle collection in ocean-bound Asian rivers.
- Entries are now open for the Free From Christmas Awards. Early entry discount ends on Friday 18 August and entry closes at 5pm on Friday 15 September.
- GUNNA Drinks has relaunched its Twisted Lemonade. Now called Miss Mojita, it has been updated to include immune-boosting vitamin C and zinc.
- Coffee brand illycaffé has partnered with its UK Chef Ambassador and Michelin Green Star Chef, Chantelle Nicholson to launch a series of coffee waste-led recipes that aim to reduce food waste.
- As part of its sustainability programme, African spirits company Spearhead Spirits has partnered with Ho Technical University in Ghana to support its efforts in the conservation of the Baobab tree.
- Plant Based World Expo Europe is moving to a new, larger location and will take place at ExCeL London on 15-16 November 2023.
- London-based dark chocolate brand FATSO has landed its biggest retail deal to date with a listing in Harvey Nichols stores across the UK and Ireland.
- On 1 August Doughlicious launched a month-long pop-up at Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge, as part of its ‘Summer of Dough-Chi’.
The post News in brief appeared first on NP NEWS | The online home of Natural Products magazine.